Addyson and Abigail 50's day at school. Their favorite part was the long scarf around their ponytails.
Abigail and Addyson "Colonial Day" at school.They love all of the dress up days for school but this one took the cake because they were just like Felicity, one of the American Girl Doll characters.
Abigail's first "Elephant Diorama" for school.In her own words: "It wasn't easy to make. I got a box and than I got some silver (tin foil) and had to put some brown paper on it. I cut it and I ripped it, that was so so easy, and than I put glue on it. The glue was made out of flour and water.
My mom cut some wire and I put more glue and brown paper on it. My favorite part was putting the elephants on. It looked really good."
Addyson's first Hippo Diorama for school. She went the extra mile on this one and wrote a paper to accompany it."Hippos are so big. Hippos are also dangerous. Watch out when you see one, and be careful. Hippos have a big mouth too. They can kill you."
How to make it:
First I got some silver stuff. Than I got brown paper and glued it on. It was very itchy. I waited for the stuff to dry, and I got the hippo to put in it from my little brother. I picked lots of leaves off of this plant and hot glued them on. Than, I got some paper and riped it up. I glued them on the box. I found a place for the hippo to go and the birds. I cut out a piece of paper and wrote my name on it. I put some grass on the side. It was really fun to make it.
Burks first Birthday! He already knows how to use forks and spoons. He prefers forks.



2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I had the same theme for my tenth birthday as Gracie. And for Halloween I dressed as Cleopatra too which is my new favorite subject since August Egyptology. Isn't that weird? Well I can't believe the twins have grew so tall! They look so cute in those oriental dresses. Her eygption dress is alot better then mine. You have a rabbit now? Come visit some time please!!!! Well tell everyone I LOVE them. So does Indigo and the family. Love Izzy
Izabelle asked me to post this for her.
Post a Comment